Thursday 6 May 2010

Q Query #26: why am i single?

why am i single ? oh dont we all ask our selves that question...

in theory i am Great package. . . i look good, i am confident, i am well off, i have my own life which is very active, i am interesting, i am funny,  well traveled, did i mention i am great in bed ... i love madonna.

what more qualities does a guy want in a man ... oh yea brains ... well isn't apparent that i have that too!

so seriously what is it more that a man wants in another man. . . i am the perfect candidate yet i am the one who is single among my friends ... i am the one that gets erm turned off in a date by a reason such as "i am not ready to date" or "no no i am into dating, just not into dating you" (Ouch!! slap me harder the next time please !!)  or erm lets see what other excuses i have heard ... "yea i am leaving the country, so we can date!!!" (Bitch if you want me you can stay !!! why dont men plan their life after the first date with me !!"

did i mention i cook too !!!... i said cook not cock!  anyway yea so am GREAT... well every great man has his disavantages...i am a "tad bit" what you call out ... so the men i like find that erm sort of scary more like are intimidated by it... oh and i also act funny sometimes.. i.e. i have the IN YOUR FREAKING FACE ATTITUDE .. NO BULLSHIT STRAIGHT UP TRUTH ... that sometimes might be mis interpreted as vulgar, but obviously some people havent heard of SAVY !

oh but sometimes its not always who gets dumped... i sometimes dump people, like when a kid cheats on me with a friend... thats worth dumping for .. :)  .... or lets what else have i dumped a guy for... oh he said he loves me after a week ( i mean okay i know i am perfect but SERIOUSLY!!)

i remember a guy dumping me after two dates because i was "clingy"! bitch you should be freaking honoured that i actually went out of my way to send you 50 messages to ask how you are.. its not being clingy its called being attentive and being in sync with everything you do... even when you fart i wanna know ... if it smell like flowers or a rat died inside your poop-hole.

so the million dollar question is why am i single ? ... oh well hold on million is actually not much .. make it a billion !

the reason is because i dont know how to handle relationships, dating and all that shit ... i can easily flirt sexually but when it comes to actually dating ... i just SIMPLY scare them away :) before they even get to know how GREAT i am ;)

so to single me in your face you deserve it !

but well i have learnt from madonna, she told me to express myself :)




cheers,
Q

4 comments:

  1. darling, love it, but what the hell were you on when you wrote this??? loves every second of it

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was working, from the office, talking to this girl, and she was like .. Q why are you single ... she just doesnt understand how am i single... so i tried to explain and then all of this SHIT CAME OUT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey sorry this is completely unrelated to your post and I have no idea if you still use this but I found your blog while looking into the gay scene in Cairo and saw a post about going to a lesbian party there, I'm about to move to Cairo in a few weeks and would love to talk to you about your experiences there. I coudn't find a contact part on your blog so if you get this please send me an email at jenisthebest77@hotmail.com
    Thanks!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I read your post about lezzie's in Cairo and I wanted to talk to you about getting in touch with the scene. I moved to Cairo a year ago from California and I'm struggling to meet "family". We can talk over the phone so you can be sure I'm a girl and/or you can check out my facebook to make sure that I am legit, and not some cop etc. Shoot me an email and let's get talking. Thanks!
    dum.spiro.spero10@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete